- CUSTOM MADE ORDERS Any item that is custom made may not be returned or cancelled.
- TERMS Net 30 days on approved credit.
- Payment may be made by cheque, money order, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or internet banking. RETURNS NO RETURNS can be made without prior authorization from our Customer Service Department.
- No returns accepted on Special Orders.
- Once authorization has been given please return goods with a copy of the original invoice.
- We will gladly replace damaged or defective merchandise when are notified of the problem.
- LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT All orders are double checked by our warehouse personnel and shipments are carefully packed.
- Please open all cartons with care! Merchandise may be damaged through rough handling by the trucking firm, use of knives or other tools when opening the cartons and unpacking. Please be careful. If damage is the responsibility of the carrier, please follow the directions below.
- PARCEL POST Claims for damaged merchandise should reach our Customer Service Department immediately and we will inform you as to how to return the shipment.
- CANPAR SERVICES Claims for damaged merchandise must be reported to us within 24 hours after receipt of goods. Save the wrapper, container, packing etc. and contact our Customer Service Department. We will arrange for an inspector to come and examine the merchandise and fill out a claim. Only then should the goods be sent back.
- Commercial Carrier or Trucking Company According to Federal ICC Regulations, shipments become your property when received by the carrier who is your agent for transportation.
- Our liability ceases upon pick-up of goods by the carrier, who signs our Bill of Lading attesting that the shipment was in good order when picked up.
- For your protection, sign only for quantity of cases received, and if damage is apparent, have the driver indicate that on the Waybill.
- Do not sign the Waybill if the problem is not indicated on it.
- If you discover damage when unpacking, notify the carrier immediately and fill out a claim for "concealed damage".
- It is your responsibility to advise the carrier at once and request inspection.
- The inspector should give you a form to fill out.
- The carrier should reimburse you for the damage sustained.
- Claims for breakage or damage in truck transportation cannot be accepted by us.
Many of our suppliers are in the U.S.A. therefore we point out that "special orders" or large quantities may take several weeks to receive.